Tuesday 18 December 2012

Need a last minute present idea, anyone?

I love my camera, but I really REALLY hate the strap. So it was about time I got round to making something for myself - and here it is . . .



Following the LBG Studio tutorial this beautifully comfy and super cool patchwork padded camera strap couldn't be easier. It struck me the other day that this would be a fantastic present for someone . . . at least one lovely person I know will be getting one of these in their stocking next week!



It's one of those projects that you can make up with tiny pieces of leftover fabric in your stash. So if you've left the Christmas shopping a bit late, this may just save your skin.


I couldn't help showing here the little Lotta Jansdotter/Blend Love Bird that was sent to me from the wonderful Charlie Deighton - the Suzy Ultman Critter Community bird fabric goes so well with it.

LBG Studio have some other great tutorials worth checking out if you have five minutes over the holidays. I hope this helps a few of you out with the last minute Christmas panic but if you're stuck for time between now and the big day, it's not too late to order a Fabric HQ Gift Voucher which we can send to you or direct to the lucky recipient with a special message from you.  Just contact us on the website before ordering so we can get the necessaries.

Fabric HQ will be taking a little break between 21st and 31st of December but any orders made via the website over this period will be sent out pronto after that.

We hope you have a fantastic Christmas, everybody and a very, very jolly new year.  See you all after the holidays!

Jacqui & Rae
x

No comments:

Post a Comment